As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Geology, Environmental Science, or Engineering.
- 1+ years of environmental consulting experience preferred, specific to preparing Phase I ESAs.
- Candidates with work experience in one or more of the following areas will receive additional consideration: Phase II ESA's, Soil and Groundwater Investigations, Remediation, Compliance, Project Management, Mold Surveys and Testing, Asbestos Inspection, Indoor Air Quality, and/or PCAs.
- Problem solving skills and general scientific evaluation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills including knowledge of MS Office Word & Excel.
- Must be able to work on unpaved surfaces.
- This position requires a clear Motor Vehicle Report / driving history.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training preferred.
ENERCON Services, Inc. is a 34-year old, engineering and technical services consulting company, providing premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial verticals, as well as to governmental agencies across the US and Internationally. ENERCON is fully owned by our employees, and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at enercon.com.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law