Project Manager – Industrial Hygiene
AEI Consultants has an opportunity available for a full-time mid to senior level Industrial Hygiene Project Manager. The qualified candidate will have at least 5 to 7 years of technical IH experience and knowledge in the performance and management of various environmental consulting projects including ACM, LABP and mold sampling. The professional in this position should be proficient in proposal and report writing and will have superior writing, time management, and organizational skills.
The role and responsibilities of the Industrial Hygiene Project Manager will include:
- Conducting surveys of asbestos, lead paint, mold, and indoor air quality testing;
- Creating reports on findings and recommending solutions;
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships;
- Drafting proposals and cost estimates;
- Maintaining technical excellence, deep understanding of client’s needs, rigor in consulting quality and communication, and exceptional commitment to client satisfaction;
- Assisting the sales team with proposal development for advanced services;
- Partnering with regional sales staff to develop divisional clients through networking and delivering high quality technical services to all new clients;
We are seeking a professional, dedicated, enthusiastic addition to a collaborative office environment with the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences or engineering plus necessary industrial hygiene-related training and certifications;
- Proven experience performing and managing technical projects;
- Excellent technical writing and critical thinking skills;
- Experience with field monitoring equipment for construction, remediation, or industrial hygiene assessments;
- Demonstrates superior organizational and time management skills;
- Able to handle technical questions and guide clients through difficult projects;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure. Ability to flex work schedule to support project implementation preferred;
- Strong customer service background. Experience/effectiveness in dealing with internal and external customers;
- A self-starter who exhibits superior levels of motivation.
AEI is a growing national environmental and engineering consulting services firm. We have been in business for over 22 years and have a diverse and increasing client base including commercial lenders, private equity investors, REITs, and developers. AEI constantly strives to be an industry leader in the services that we provide. Our national footprint and industry experience allows us to be the go-to company for our clients.