At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Environmental Specialist (1700753) Sparks, GA
Where the Chemistry Happens
BASF is seeking an Environmental, Industrial Hygiene and Safety Specialist for our Sparks, GA chemical formulating and packaging facility.
The position provides technical support for environmental, industrial hygiene and safety (EHS) compliance activities for the Sparks, GA Site through a shared services concept.
You will directly support of all aspects of the site EHS program.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Provide technical and regulatory expertise to maintain EHS compliance.
- Facilitate the sharing of programs, procedures, tools, and successfully demonstrated practices within the EHS Community.
- Manage the implementation and operation of EHS standardized processes and administration of related electronic systems.
- Develop effective working relationships with site management, employees, and the EHS community to drive continuous improvement in EHS performance.
- Provide input in identifying and tracking appropriate KPI's, and assessing EHS performance.
- Maintain records and prepare various EHS reports for assigned unit(s).
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.