The primary responsibilities of this role, Representative Material Hazard Communications, are to:
• Author Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supports delivery of the SDS information for the Crop Science Divisions of the United States and Canada.
• Executes the circulation of Bayer SDS’s with external agencies, warehouses and with 12 major external HSE companies;
• Serve as a technical expert on safety product information, SDS programs and systems within NAFTA operations;
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and industry standards issues related to SDS obligations of the company (OSHA, EPA, FDA, WHMIS);
• Provide support to businesses and manufacturing on issues related to authorship, accuracy, revisions, Dangerous Goods revisions, interpretation and delivery systems of SDSs and related information;
• Be a technical expert in SAP printing and logistical distribution of SDS’s to entire Bayer customer base within North America;
• Support the other NAFTA SDS Administrator and North American Material Hazard Communications Manager;
• Travel: 10%.